Beach Blanket Screenshot

Beach Blanket Bingo 4

Donna Michelle (left) in Beach Blanket Bingo (1965) … LIVES AND TIMES OF ANDERSON VALLEY FOLKS: CONVERSATIONS WITH VALLEY PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR LIVES, BOTH IN THE VALLEY AND OFTEN FAR BEYOND… Sharon Sullivan – July 21st, 2012. “[my boyfriend] lived in Navarro in Anderson Valley and with our good friends, Ed and Donna Ronne, the Playboy ‘Playmate of the Year’ in 1964 (as Donna Michelle), who also lived in the Valley, they helped me move from the coast [in 1985] … I had become a close friend of Donna’s and gradually met other Valley people.”  … On Good Friday, 2004, Sharon’s friend Donna Ronne died of a massive heart attack at the age of fifty-eight. “Donna’s will left everything to Donna’s pets, myself, and another friend of ours, Buffy Paula, who had helped take care of Donna’s dogs. The pets received 51%, and Buffy and I the remaining 49% – the house. The animals would therefore be taken care of financially and I agreed to do this. Buffy then sold me her share of the house and I have lived here since. All of Donna’s pets have passed now, except two of her cats who are outside cats, and I have been so very fortunate to have this wonderful home on twenty peaceful acres.”

This entry was posted in A Playboy Playmate of the Month, Beach Blanket Bingo and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.